THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

 In this picture: Necklace: gift, Leggings & Shirt: Wally World, Pocket Book: Vintage Shoes: Charlotte Russe
"I made the most horrible face in this picture but, I just wanted to show you the outfit.. and the blazer was by: Love Ady and the Lord and Taylor Outlet ...

Whats up world.... welcome to my blog .. Here you will find beneficial factors on fashion. I believe that everyone has there own personal style. Whatever style they possess is there own and it is considered to be unique... So here welcome to my world...

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

Well I am  a twenty something year old female hailing from New Jersey, but currently reside in the Dirty Dirty South. I have always been a lover for fashion, I remember my first designer I fell in love with... Emilio Pucci ... I guess I loved the whole spectrum of colors he is truly talented. Now that I have grown into the fashion world I have a love for all fashion designers I don't even have a favorite... I love the new with the old....

I am such a yard sale junkie ... I always go to yard sales looking for random pieces of jewelry. I would look for clothes but I am kind of iffy I will be there all day inspecting the garment, to see if it is not damaged (lol) I guess I am very anal... The jewelry that I buy from the yard sales are mainly homemade handcrafted jewelry or vintage and I love it ....

Well enough about me .... welcome hope you enjoy :


Clothing Line coming soon....

0 comments: